No proszę... Zapraszamy do kin na "Deus Ex"...

Zajrzyj tutaj, jeśli masz ochotę pogawędzić, poplotkować i wtrącić swoje trzy grosze do dyskusji na tematy niemające wiele wspólnego z Thiefem.

Moderator: Bruce

Awatar użytkownika
Bukary
Homo Rhetoricus
Lokalizacja: Gildia Topielników (przy tawernie Pod Rozszalałym Wichrem)

No proszę... Zapraszamy do kin na "Deus Ex"...

Post autor: Bukary »

...ale dopiero w przyszłym roku:
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0365118

Dla rozwiania wątpliwości powiem tylko: tak, to będzie film oparty na grze Deus Ex... :)

Oto fragment wywiadu ze scenarzystą:

IGN: How's the script coming along? Is it complete?

GREG PRUSS: No, it's not...I'm sort of learning as I go at this because I started it based on the original game, using JC as the central character, as the hero figure, and even starting it before the game started. Now with 2 coming out, I'm kind of learning as I go with everybody else how much can be included and...good aspects of it 'cause there's a lot to it. The movie's to me more about character, than things exploding. For me I had to center it around JC Denton. He's a real movie star kind of guy. Most of the data's culled from the first game.

IGN: On the subject of JC Denton, players of the game are able to create JC however they want, so we were wondering what the character would be like in the film.

PRUSS: His character is a little bit more filthier than he was in the game. I'm a little bit...darker than the original game and tend to write things a little darker than they probably should be. And I put the kitchen sink in so that when I hand it into the studio they can go, "Well, you can't do this, you can't do that; it's almost X-rated." So I put the kitchen sink in and make it fairly bleak. JC's got problems that he doesn't have in the game...he's got to deal with it. For me, it's more about psychological story...

IGN: Has there been any aspect from the game that's particularly challenging to adapt into the script?

PRUSS: Some of the physics. We can't have an actual guy running around with like thirty guns and a fire extinguisher. So minimizing that, which I suspect has been minimized in... (he glances at the monitor showing DX2: Invisible War screenshots) ...although I can't tell yet, maybe he's been minimized down to one or two guns (again referring to the game's sequel). Things that to me don't make that much difference, but make more difference to the person who was really obsessed with playing the first game. Again, my duty is to Warren's original vision and maintaining the integrity of it and making so that an actor can actually play it.

IGN: Will any characters from the game, aside from JC, appear in the movie?

PRUSS: I have an hour and a half, maybe two hours, to do what you have forty-five hours to do in the game. So I'm trying to stick with four characters that represent the main points of what I think are the best parts, and the most cinematic parts, of Deus Ex. So I try to just get four main characters. The names are familiar, and they'll have more duties 'cause I'll kind of ducktail two or three people into one guy.

IGN: Are you envisioning any problems about having the studio keeping the movie on sort of a serious level?

PRUSS: I'm always envisioning a lot of problems.

IGN: Videogame movies in the past...

PRUSS: They tend to suck, frankly. I feel confident with Laura, and I think she feels confident that I'm not gonna...and Deus Ex is really different than a lot of videogames. There's more believable cool stuff in it. People don't need to have played the game, or they could've played the hell out of it. I'm not so worried about that with this. If it was another videogame I'd worry.
Thief Antologia PL: od 20 X 2006 w sklepach!
Zagraj w FM Old Comrades, Old Debts i zobacz moje zrzuty.
Awatar użytkownika
mabrus
Mechanista

Re: No proszę... Zapraszamy do kin na "Deus Ex"...

Post autor: mabrus »

No proszę...

(wolałbym jednak SS2 8-) )
To zadziwiające, na końcu prawie zawsze jest jakiś Potwór...
Awatar użytkownika
Nivellen
Złodziej

Post autor: Nivellen »

Może kiedyś wykorzystają w holiwód :wink: SS2. DX jest również dobrym materiałem, tyle że innym. Jedyny level zbliżający się tematycznie do SS2, moim zdaniem jeden z najlepszych w DX to podwodne laboratorium. Ciekawe, czy będzie w filmie.
Awatar użytkownika
Maveral
Bruce Dickinson

Post autor: Maveral »

Dlaczego nie zrobią Thief'a??? BUUUUUU!!! Ja chcę Thief'a na dużym ekranie!!! :cry:
Ciemność jest naszym sprzymierzeńcem!
tokaj
Skryba

Post autor: tokaj »

Taaa, z Antonio Banderasem w roli główej i obowiązkowo z piękną kobietą u boku :twisted: . Thiefa nie sfilmują bo o złodziejach już było (vide Arsen Lupin) :D
Awatar użytkownika
brzeszczot
Młotodzierżca

Post autor: brzeszczot »

a poza tym jak to ogladac w ciemnej sali kinowej -ciemnosc na ekranie, ciemnosc dookola -ciemnosc widze, widze ciemnosc ! - tylko ta lampa w podlodze.... :lol:

ech poszedl bym na takiego THIEFA z dziewczyna -wiecie dlaczego :twisted:
Awatar użytkownika
brzeszczot
Młotodzierżca

Post autor: brzeszczot »

A tak na powaznie - jesli odpowiemy sobie na pytanie jakiej fabule blizej do tej z Matrixa [DE czy T] to bedziemy miez odpowiedz czemu chca krecic DE....
wydaje mi sie tez ze gra DE odniosla wiekszy sukces kasowy niz T
tokaj
Skryba

Post autor: tokaj »

Pomysł na fabułę na podstawie Thiefa mógłby być równie frapujący co Deusa. Kłopot w tym, że prawdopodobnie zrobiliby z tego tanie romansidło z epoki płaszcza i szpady i cały klimat diabli by wzięli :?
Awatar użytkownika
Maveral
Bruce Dickinson

Post autor: Maveral »

Jeśli reżyserowałby to jakiś reżyser mało znany to na pewno by tego nie spieprzył. W roli głównej oczywiście niezastąpiony Arnold S. :)
Ciemność jest naszym sprzymierzeńcem!
ODPOWIEDZ